Head of Consulting and Seminars
Tel.: +49 (0) 6441 7809-55
After successfully graduating as an accountant (IHK Frankfurt/Main), André Scharmann advised tradesmen, service providers and industry, as well as aid and independent welfare organisations, on the rollout and use of systems for accounting, cost accounting and controlling, As an expert on accounting and taxes, he also worked in consulting for start-up companies.
Since 2009, André Scharmann has been supporting our team in consulting for international aid organisations and especially in conceptual development and conduct of seminars. André Scharmann travels regularly, also to project countries in Africa and Asia.
He is head of WINPACCS consulting and WINPACCS seminars.
Main consulting activities
- Developing of seminar concepts
- Conducting trainings
- Consulting the roll-out of WINPACCS in aid organisations
- Conception of new functions in WINPACCS
- Process optimisation in the company accounting
- Integration of the project accounting in the company accounting
- Setting up the chart of accounts
- Donor requirements in the project invoicing
Professional experience in the following countries
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, Rumania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Zimbabwe