Project Internal Structures (Budget Lines)
Project internal structures permit classification of project finance data and quantity data. This can cover the many different reporting requirements for international aid projects. Examples of use are requirements of the donor, the regional or specific structure of the project. Among other things, the project internal structures in WINPACCS offer the following possibilities:
- Administration of up to six different structures with up to four hierarchical levels per project internal structure
- Assignment at voucher level immediately on posting in WINPACCS accounting and WINPACCS cashbook
- Entering costs and/or quantities on project internal structures
- Various analysis options and plan-actual comparisons
- Use of the project internal structures for project-internal, cross-project or organisation-wide analyses
The project internal structures enable aid organisations to cover very different requirements for analysis and presentation of the finance data.