Project Chart of Accounts
Setting up a project chart of accounts permits the administration of sub-accounts per project:
- Cost and income sub-accounts for project-specific differentiation of the cost and income categories
- Bank sub-accounts for assignment to bank details
- Cash sub-accounts for assignment of main and petty cash accounts
- Receivables sub-accounts to differentiate between different project partners for example
- Sub-accounts for liabilities
Names for sub-accounts can be awarded in multiple languages.
The project sub-accounts are available for posting and for reports in WINPACCS cashbook, and WINPACCS accounting, and WINPACCS cost control.