Project Chart of Accounts
Setting up a project chart of accounts permits the administration of sub-accounts per project:
- Cost and income sub-accounts for project-specific differentiation of the cost and income categories
- Bank sub-accounts for assignment to bank details
- Cash sub-accounts for assignment of main and petty cash accounts
- Receivables sub-accounts to differentiate between different project partners for example
- Sub-accounts for liabilities
Names for sub-accounts can be awarded in multiple languages.
If you want to learn more about the topic, we recommend you to attend the seminars WINPACCS for Project Accountants and WINPACCS online for Project Finance Administrators.