30 years WINPACCS
WINPACCS is celebrating its 30th anniversary - a success story.
For three decades, WINPACCS and its predecessor PACCS has been successfully deployed in projects on development cooperation.
While it was initially designed purely for project accounting, since then the application has evolved to an integrated business solution. Today, WINPACCS covers a multitude of functions for the support of the processes of international aid organisations and consulting firms.
An ever-expanding number of organisations and operators use WINPACCS in over 100 countries.
A lot has changed during the course of the three decades:
- The functionality has expanded constantly in order to adapt to the new requirements.
- Time and again, the technology was switched to new software environments.
- The operator convenience was improved constantly.
- The team behind WINPACS has been continually expanded.
With all these changes, one thing, however, has remained the same:
- The consistent focusing of the application on the requirements of the development cooperation.
And the story of WINPACCS continues.
With WINPACCS 2018, the application is completely redesigned and developed further towards a completely integrated business solution.
- The modules of the suite are seamlessly integrated into the Cloud application, although they can still be used offline. If an internet connection is available, there is a constant data exchange with the Cloud.
- Further functions requested by clients, such as the logical framework approach, a project calender function and an overarching control for all projects are being integrated.
Further functions requested by clients, such as the logical framework approach, a project calender function and an overarching control for all projects are being integrated.
- Discover the history of WINPACCS.